Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My son was my dream. My dream has been killed.


My son was in uniform in the morning. He is in a casket now," Tahir Ali, cried out as he came to collect his 14-year-old son's body from the hospital. "My son was my dream. My dream has been killed."

I often wonder how people are so comfortable in bringing children into this world. Schoolchildren are "soft targets" for dangerous psychopaths. 

132 of them. Plus 9 faculty staff.

Over 1,000 schools targeted since 2009.

The leader of the monsters said: "We targeted their kids so that they could know how it feels when they hit our kids."

The smallest coffins are the heaviest. 

Recycled quotes. No analysis, no theorizing, no poem, no ad nauseum essay on humanity/inhumanity.


There are just no words.
Source: BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment